Last updated: March 6, 2022
Definitions and key terms
“Cookie” means small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
“Data Controller”, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
“Device” means any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Company and use the services.
“Personal Data” means any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
“Service” means refers to the service provided by Company as described in the relative Terms & Conditions on the Website.
“Website” means Company’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://tonebodies.com/
“You”, “Subscriber” means a person or entity that is registered with Company to use the Services.
Prior to start registering your Personal Data on our Website, promotional campaigns or a newsletter, we always ask if you give a specific and informed consent thereto by means of a clear affirmative opt-in.
We collect information from you when you visit our Website, register of Account on our Website, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form:
• IP addresses and time stamps;
• information about your Device;
• phone number;
• country, state, city;
• billing, payment, transactional information;
• login information (e.g., username, password, security questions and answers);
• referer-urls that you used to connect to our Website;
• information you voluntarily typed on our Website.
Purposes of the collection
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
· To improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
· To improve our service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your service requests and support needs);
· To process transactions;
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
· To send periodic emails.
Browser sessions and IP address
When you enter the Internet, for example, our Website, a non-identifiable number called IP address is automatically assigned to your computer. We use the information about the IP address of your computer to see how our website has been used and to draw up analyzes and reports.
Your email address
We use your e-mail address to inform you about different types of offers, prices, savings and group discounts we think you would be interested in. It can sometimes also be used to inform you about different types of campaigns and offers from other companies, which we scrupulously select for your convenience.
If you no longer wish to receive information / e-mails from us you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link in the e-mail you have received. As a result, you no longer receive information that you may be interested in.
Note About Minors
The Website is intended for use by adults. The Website is not designed or intended to attract, and is not directed to, children under 18 years of age. We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 18. If a child under 18 submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 18, we will use reasonable efforts to refrain from further using such personal information or maintaining it in retrievable form. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide Company to you and fulfill the purposes described in this Policy. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
Protection of your Information
We believe we use reasonable administrative, logical, physical, and managerial measures to safeguard your Personal data against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use, and modification. We take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) is never kept on file.
We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to Company or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Under the Data Protection Legislation you may be entitled to the following rights:
• Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”.
• Right to correct – the right to have your Personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Personal data from our system.
• Right to restrict our use of your Personal data – the right to “block” us from using your Personal Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
• Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Personal data
• Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Personal data including where we use it for legitimate interests.
You can exercise these rights please email us via [email protected]
It is important that the Personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Personal data changes during the period for which we hold it.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
GDPR is an EU-wide privacy and data protection law that regulates how EU residents’ data is protected by companies and enhances the control the EU residents have, over their personal data.
The GDPR is relevant to any globally operating company and not just the EU-based businesses and EU residents. Our subscribers’ data is important irrespective of where they are located, which is why we have implemented GDPR controls as our baseline standard for all our operations worldwide.
GDPR covers a broad spectrum of information that could be used on its own, or in combination with other pieces of information, to identify a person. Personal data extends beyond a person’s name or email address. Some examples include financial information, political opinions, genetic data, biometric data, IP addresses, physical address, sexual orientation, and ethnicity.
The Data Protection Principles include requirements such as:
• Personal data collected must be processed in a fair, legal, and transparent way and should only be used in a way that a person would reasonably expect.
• Personal data should only be collected to fulfil a specific purpose and it should only be used for that purpose. Organizations must specify why they need the personal data when they collect it.
• Personal data should be held no longer than necessary to fulfil its purpose.
• People covered by the GDPR have the right to access their own personal data. They can also request a copy of their data, and that their data be updated, deleted, restricted, or moved to another organization.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires us to disclose categories of Personal Information we collect and how we use it, the categories of sources from whom we collect Personal Information, and the third parties with whom we share it, which we have explained above.
We are also required to communicate information about rights California residents have under California law. You may exercise the following rights:
· Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information we collect, use, or share; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected or used by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; and (4) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
· Right to Equal Service. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
· Right to Delete. You may submit a verifiable request to close your account and we will delete Personal Information about you that we have collected.
· Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We do not sell the Personal Information of our users.
For more information about these rights, please contact us.
Links to other websites
We make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website. However, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions [email protected].